Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing Two

OK, I will admit that I printed several of the articles for Thing Two out on paper. I enjoy being able to write words and concepts right on the paper and underline and circle things. Some people still learn that way. I asked a couple of my 23 Things co-workers if they printed some of the articles. One person told me that she wanted to but didn't. Then I took a look at several round two blogs to see if other participants did the same. I didn't see a comment about it. At any rate, I noticed that while writing comments with a pen on the printed articles, I came up with a nice list of key words relating to Library 2.0 and Web 2.0. Here is the list:
Engaging, Interactive, Participatory, Collaboration, Conversation, Community, Connections, Presence, Feeling, Relationships, Sharing, Relevant, Convocation, Experience, Service, Product, Commodity, Engagement, Strategy, Consequences, Concept.
After reading the Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 articles I came across something called "word clouds." I found a cloud made up of Web 2.0 related words. It fits with my Thing Two learning experience, so I will link it to my blog for viewing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Teri. Sometimes, having something on paper is just easier to read and review. It's a different experience than reading from a screen.